Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, respond to a survey, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
Additionally, we may collect non-personal identification information about Users when they interact with our Site. This may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
How we use collected information
energycasino-poland.top may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order or subscription. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- We use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online.
- We restrict access to personal information to employees who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our systems.
- Despite these efforts, please note that no security measure is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.